Volunteers play an important role in fight against tobacco. They spend some of their free time to help IATA to promote the smoke-free culture through their skills and capabilities.
The most important activities of the volunteers in the fight against smoking are in the following areas:
- participating in IATA’s event
- collaboration in holding conferences, exhibitions, events, etc.
- producing cultural materials (movies, animations, music, documentaries, etc.)
- giving speeches
- helping with the educational programs
- reasearching and statistical activities
helping with the translation
- helping in administration works
helping in public relations and international relations
If you are intrested in joining IATA as a volunteers, please follow these steps:
- go to “Volunteers” page
- fill out the registration form
- tell us the domains and times you like to help us